Decorative border

If you wish to apply to the Parish Council for a grant or subsidy on behalf of your organisation, please download the attached Grant Awarding Policy and Grant Application Form. When completed please send by post to: Clerk to Kirkoswald Parish Council, Nick Phillips – 14 Twickenham Court, Carlisle CA1 3TW

Application form Word– this will be editable within Word. The word versions can be typed into and printed.

Portable Document Format (PDF) version – can be accessed using Adobe Acrobat reader. You can print this version and then complete it by hand writing on the form and send it via the post.